001. Real Name: Obidiah Jackson Beasley-Ramey
002. Nickname: Obi (Family nickname only), Oru.
003. Zodiac Sign: Taurus/Ox
004. Male Or Female: Male.
005. Elementary: Finished
006. Middle School: Got expelled in eighth grade.
007. High School: Dropped out in tenth. Gonna get my GED.
008. Hair Color: Brown.
009. Long Or Short: LONG.
010. Loud Or Quiet: I'm apparently loud when I'm with my family, but because of my social anxiety, I'm quiet in public.
011. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans and only jeans. No shorts, no sweats.
012. Phone Or Camera: I don't understand the question...
013. Health Freak: Not really, although I have been thinking about switching to organic food and dropping soda. Gotta be careful with them GMOs.
014. Drink Or Smoke: I don't drink, as I am seventeen, but I do smoke. I probably won't take up drinking though.
015. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: Currently, no.
016. Political orientation: I'm a Liberal Democratic Socialist.
017. Piercings: I use to have my ears pierced, but I didn't like it. :/
018. Tattoos: No, but I've been thinking about getting a creepy eye tattoo on my chest.
HAVE YOU EVER [BEEN IN]:
019. Airplane: Never have, never will. Those things are obsolete anyway.
020. Car accident: Not yet!
021. Fist Fight: I used to be a violent guy, but ever since I took up Buddhism I've became a pacifist.
022. First piercing: Ears, I forget when.
023. First Best Friend: Jeremy.
024. First Instrument: Tenor Sax.
025. First Award: None ;_;
026. First Crush: First female crush was a girl named Davina, first male was my (at the time) best friend Blake. He... He doesn't know...
027. First Language: English.
028. First Big Vacation: Never.
029. Last Person you talked to: Muh grandma
030. Last Person You Texted: I don't text.
031. Last Person You Watched: Not sure what you mean by "watched", so I'm skipping the question...
032. Last Food You Ate: Toaster Strudel.
033. Last Movie You Watched: X-Files. The first one. For sixth time...
034. Last Song You listened To: "Soul Meets Body" by Death Cab For Cutie.
035. Last Thing You Bought: A dream catcher.
036. Last Person You Hugged: Me mum.
037. Food: Chinese or Mexican.
038. Drinks: A tie between cranberry juice and ginger ale.
040. Book: Cirque Du Freak series.
041. Color: The rainbow, but if I had to pick one, it'd be midnight blue.
042. Flower: Moonflower, Buttercup, Orchid, and Black Rose.
043. Music: Oldies, Swing, Classic Rock, Rock, and Folk.
044. Movies: That's a tough one... Next question!
045. Shoes: Boots, I don't wear anything but boots.
046. Subjects: Art, Band, Biology, and Chemistry.
IN THE PAST YEAR I ... :
047. Kissed In The Snow: No...
048. Celebrated Halloween: Yes, and I'll do it again this year. (It's my favorite holiday
049. Broken Hearted: Nah.
050. Went Over The Minutes On Your Cell Phone: Wut.
051. Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation: No? Who made this, a tumblrite feminazi?
052. Came Outta The Closet: I did that two years ago.
053. Gotten Pregnant: Seeing as I am a male with a male body, I'm going to have to say no.
054. Had An Abortion: See previous answer.
055. Did Something You've Regretted: Sure, everyone does. Just gotta move on.
056. Broke A Promise: Nope.
057. Kept A Secret : Hell yeah, I'm full of secrets! (But don't tell anyone, it's a secret!)
058. Pretend to be Happy: Sure.
059. Met Someone Who Changed Your Life: No.
060. Pretended To Be Sick: I don't fake that shit.
061. Left The Country: No.
062.Tried something you normally wouldn't like, and liked it: No.
063. Cried Over The Silliest Thing: No.
064.Ran A Mile!: Yeah, like that'll ever happen.
065. Went To The Beach: Hell no.
066.Stayed Single: Of course!
067. Eating: Air.
068. Drinking: Knowledge!
069. Getting Ready To: Type this next answer.
070. Listening to: "New Slang" by The Shins.
071. Plans For Tomorrow/Today: Nothing! WOO!
072. Waiting For: Book of Life movie and Walking Dead Season Five.
073. Want Kids: Three. One of them adopted. (Unless I marry a dude or never get married, then all three ^^ )
074. Want To Get Married: YES.
075. Careers in mind: Writer, Storyboarder, Animator, Middle School art teacher, or cartoonist.
WHAT WOULD YOU WANT IN A GUY/GIRL:
076. Lips Or Eyes: Eyes.
077. Shorter Or Taller: Size doesn't matter.
078. Romantic Or Spontaneous: I don't know...
079. Nice Stomach Or Nice Arms: That's not important. (As long as they're not fat. Chubby, acceptable. Fat, no.)
080. Sensitive Or Loud: Not important.
081. Hookup Or Relationship: Relationship.
082. Troublemaker Or Hesitant: Doesn't matter.
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts: I've had my glasses stolen, purposely broken by classmates, and bent by falling asleep with them on.
084. Ran Away From Home: Yes, and it was hilarious! Made it all the way to Tennessee!
085. Held A Weapon: I've held pocket knives, butterfly knives, switch blades, but no guns.
086. Killed Somebody: Now why would I admit to that if I did? Why would anybody?!? But seriously, I'm Buddhist now, it would go against my beliefs.
087. Broken Someone's Heart: Yeah...
088. Been Arrested: Been to Juvey once on battery, and a couple other times for weekend stays after leaving home on house arrest. So yes, I have. The battery thing was a family issue though, I didn't go out punch some random person.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself: Too an extent.
091. Miracles: No.
092. Love At First Sight: Sure.
093. Heaven: Nope.
094. Santa Claus: How old am I, three?
096. Magic: I'm not a fool.
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now: Probably.
098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life: Not really.
099. Do You Believe In God: Hell no. No evidence to support his existence.
100. Post As 100 Truths And Tag five People: NO.